Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rainy days





The weather round here at the moment has been pretty rainy. Perfect for what I had planned tonight. I managed to score a free double pass to see I Give it a Year. Great film! I wasn't sold on it at first but by the end I loved it.

I went straight from work to the movie, so what you see here is what I wore to work today. I love wearing bright colours to cheer up a dreary workplace and I'm so glad I work in a place where I can get away with wearing the kinds of clothes I want to wear. I also love the miniature floral pattern on this dress, and how flippy it is. Perfect for those days when you're not feeling like having anything constricting your belly!

Dress: vintage, Canberra Vintage Fair
Jumper: Witchery
Scarf: op shop
Bag: vintage
Shoes: Acoustic Stomach

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thats just like the best scarf ever, works with so manu outfits :) i might need to see that movie then. I saw silver linings playbook the other day and loved it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scarf and outfit you look very lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...