Tuesday, March 5, 2013

All the wine






Last weekend a friend from Honours at uni came to visit us in Canberra. As the weather has cooled down a bit, we decided to visit a winery and have a delicious lunch while sitting cosy next to their fireplace. We checked out Lerida Estate, about 45 minutes north of Canberra, on the picturesque Lake George. To suit the occasion I chose my favourite wine coloured clothes - these gorgeous mulberry stockings and grape scarf.

Dress: vintage, Fash & Treasure
Scarf: stole it off Mum about 6 years ago...
Cardie: Country Road (wool of course)
Boots: Diana Ferrari (similar to these - the best I've come across for thicker calves)
Bag: vintage

Linking up with:
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. I love that you chose the colors of your outfit to suit the theme of your outing! :P Sounds like the kind of thing I would do. And the sky there looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...