Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 16: Over halfway...

Ever felt like this?

I had a tiny-little-mini-freakout last night when my phone inexplicably died. One minute it has 40% battery, next minute it is black screen and unresponsive. Not even the hold-the-power-and-home-buttons-down-and-cross-all-your-fingers-and-toes was working. This was the last thing I needed, which is partly my fault, but more on that another day. My to do list at the moment is actually a full A4 page long, with a lot of stuff that involves money and paperwork (everyone's favourite), and I'm planning on heading to Sydney* this weekend to see a festival which I have done absolutely no organising for in true current Libby style. (Thankfully, eventually my phone started working again!)

So today I'm going to not push myself too much and leave you with a short video with stories from some women with endo. It's worth the watch just for the sweet kiwi (New Zealander for all you non-Aussies) accents.


*to all the potential robbers out there that may read my blog and potentially know where I live - nice try, but I have housemates who will be home this weekend...
_________________________________________________________________________________

This month I will be taking part in National Health Blog Post Month. Check back every day to see the new topic and learn more about endometriosis. Today's prompt is to use a picture or video to inspire a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...