Saturday, May 25, 2013

Welcome to 25

Today is my 25th birthday!

I have now reached that last bastion of adulthood. I can hire cars without having to pay exorbitant extra fees for being young. Handy, since by the time you read this I will be en-route to Europe where I will be hiring cars to take me around France and Italy.


Apparently this is what I have to look forward to:

After reading that article, I assume that this is what I will be like now that I'm in my mid-twenties:


Just kidding.
(I love Schmidt!)

I'm looking forward to the adventures that 25 will have to offer. I have high hopes!

On that note, I'm over and out for a month. Not sure if I will be posting while in Europe - we'll see if the mood hits me and whether that co-incides with me having wifi. Otherwise, see you at the end of June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...