Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Musings {20-12-12}

Today my endo story was featured over at Shireen's blog - Endometriosis: my life with you. I've mentioned her before - her blog was one of the first endo blogs I found and I really love her style and writing. She writes all about her experience with endometriosis, particularly it leading to her having to quit working in the past year because of the severity of it. It's well worth the visit.

- - -

Recent interesting links:

(I could've written the first three paragraphs)

...or why us 20-somethings should stop complaining that we are old and comparing ourselves to each other.


You will never be able to lead someone out of the dark tunnel, all you can do is stay in the tunnel with them until they feel strong enough to lead themselves out.

(some of these links were taken from Shireen's Newsround posts because I thought they were just so important to share, particularly the last one)

- - -

I lowered my Krill oil dose back to 300mg from 1000mg daily in the past week and I've definitely noticed more pain and fatigue (it took me a few days to realise that might be the problem), so I'm going to up the dose again to 1000mg. I'm looking at bulk buying websites since it's $33 for a month's supply (cheapest I've found it) at my local heatlhfood shop, but I don't know about buying supplements online. Does anyone recommend Krill Doctor? They seem to be the cheapest around.

- - -

Tomorrow's apocalypse has brought to my attention that some people have not seen this youtube clip. If you haven't seen it, watch it now, if you have, watch it anyway. [Language warning.]


Anyway, I am le tired. So ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...