Monday, February 4, 2013

Sunday afternoon at the markets

A visit to the markets has become a regular part of my week. I love the atmosphere of being able to shop in the open air with sunlight instead of air conditioning and fluorescent lights. Sometimes I just throw on whatever is clean, but most of the time I like to get a little dressed up to make my grocery shopping that little bit less of a chore.

On Sunday I decided to give my new finds a whirl. I found both the bright pink pleated skirt and crazy 80s shoes at the Fash'n'Treasure markets on Saturday. They are both quite out-there items which I would probably normally wear with less crazy outfits, but I decided to go all out and I quite like the result.




Cardie: Gorman
Tee: French Connection (similar)
Skirt: Fash'n'Treasure, vintage, $10
Shoes: Fash'n'Treasure, vintage, $10

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I found your blog after following a link from Her Thrifty Challenge and I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading through the first page or so. I also love the colourful style of your outfit here - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! It's always so nice to hear that people enjoy reading :). I'll have to pop over and check out your blog too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...